Annual Bowlathon Fundraiser – March 24th, 2018
There’s Not A Moment To Spare!
You can register by sending an email to (with your preferred shift time (3pm or 6pm) and start fundraising by registering your team on Canada Helps here. with your preferred shift time (3pm or 6pm) and a team name if you have one.
It’s not how you bowl, it’s how you roll.
Top prize goes to the team who has raised the most money, but there are plenty of prizes for all teams who raise $1200+!
To register your team please email or call 416.597.1171 ext 233
DEADLINE EXTENDED: NOVEMBER 13, 2017
If you are a TRCC/MWAR current or former service user, volunteer, program participant or event attendee, please do this survey!
All feedback is strictly confidential and anonymous.
Artwork by Shandra Spears Bombay
Toronto Writer’s Collective partners with the TRCCMWAR
Every Friday from 12-1:30 near Dundas West Station
- Everyone is a writer regardless of prior experience or formal education
- Through encouragement and support, people grow as writers
- In the unique creative genius of every voice: each persons’ experience provides a wealth of inspiration as a writer and/or artist
- Non-judgemental environment
- Through writing, we can shape and influence the life of others
- We can achieve social change and provide opportunities to all writers regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, class, age, sexual identity or ability.