The 2nd Annual Toronto Run & Roll Against Violence (TRRAV)
SUNDAY OCTOBER 15TH, 2017 – HIGH PARK – 9AM – 5KM – RUN, WALK, ROLL, STROLL
Register at trrav.ca
all funds go directly to the Toronto Rape Crisis Centre Multicultural Women Against Rape
Recent Campaigns – May 2017
Toronto Writer’s Collective partners with the TRCCMWAR
Every Friday from 12-1:30 at 2340 Dundas St. West, Unit G32.
- Everyone is a writer regardless of prior experience or formal education
- Through encouragement and support, people grow as writers
- In the unique creative genius of every voice: each persons’ experience provides a wealth of inspiration as a writer and/or artist
- Non-judgemental environment
- Through writing, we can shape and influence the life of others
- We can achieve social change and provide opportunities to all writers regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, class, age, sexual identity or ability.