TAKE BACK THE NIGHT 2017
REGENT PARK COMMUNITY REC CENTRE (402 SHUTER ST. AT PARLIAMENT & SHUTER)
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2017 4-10PM
Our Annual General Meeting is coming up! Check us out!
Take Back the Night 2017 – Vlog for d/Deaf community
Recent Campaigns – May 2017
Toronto Writer’s Collective partners with the TRCCMWAR
Every Friday from 12-1:30 at 2340 Dundas St. West, Unit G32.
- Everyone is a writer regardless of prior experience or formal education
- Through encouragement and support, people grow as writers
- In the unique creative genius of every voice: each persons’ experience provides a wealth of inspiration as a writer and/or artist
- Non-judgemental environment
- Through writing, we can shape and influence the life of others
- We can achieve social change and provide opportunities to all writers regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, class, age, sexual identity or ability.