There’s Not A Moment To Spare!
Come join us at our biggest annual fundraiser on Saturday February 25th, 2017!
You can register by sending an email to with your preferred shift time (4pm or 7pm) and a team name if you have one. Your team names are usually quite brilliant so we understand that may take more time, as well as establishing who will be on your team.
It’s not how you bowl, it’s how you roll.
Just a reminder on how this all works:
1. Become a team captain and register!
Create a team of up to 8 people (including yourself), send an email to with your team name, team members (if you have that info) and your preferred bowling time (4pm or 7pm).
2. Start fundraising!
Your team is responsible for raising $1200, and you can do this anyway you see fit! Ask friends and family for financial support, hold band nights, bake sales, comedy nights…etc. The more money raised, the more chances your team members will have to win prizes! Creating a team CanadaHelps.ca page has been an incredibly valuable resource for fundraisers in the past. This allows you to post a link on your social media accounts where people can donate online. See below our poster for more fundraising info!
3. Show up on Saturday February 25th 2017!
As team captain you will come to Bowlerama West armed with your money, CanadaHelps print out, and hardworking team members (some teams choose to wear matching shirts/costumes-totally optional). Pass the paperwork over to us, head to your lane, and check out the available prizes. Shoe rental, lane rental, and a delicious buffet dinner is just a small way for us to say THANK YOU for all of the hard work you’ve done!
Top prize goes to the team who has raised the most money, but there are plenty of prizes for all teams who raise $1200+!
To register your team please email or call 416.597.1171 ext 233
Please click here to download the pledge form to track your cash and cheque donations.
To collect donations online please follow the directions below:
1. Go to Canadahelps
2. Click Fundraise
3. Click Create Your Fundraiser NOW
4. Type “Toronto Rape Crisis Centre” into the search window
5. Select Toronto Rape Crisis Centre/Multicultural Women Against Rape, and click “Add Charity”
6. Select “Bowlathon 2017” in the charity list.
7. Select the name/type of your fundraiser
8. Select the start date of your fundraiser (TODAY!) and select the end date of the fundraiser for 9. March 25th 2017. This allows any late donors to still donate!
10. Set your goal amount ($1200 minimum/team)
11. Enter the page owner (feel free to use your team name if this is a group’s fundraising page)
12. Include a personal message or information about your team, the centre, why this is important to you…etc or leave blank.
13. Click “Create a Fundraising Page”
Start sharing the link with everyone and anyone, and watch the money come rolling in! Don’t forget to thank everyone for their generous donations!