Hosted by the Toronto Rape Crisis Centre/Multicultural Women Against Rape
The Toronto Run and Roll Against Violence is a fun, accessible event for runners and walkers to come together to build a healthy community and support survivors of sexual violence. We encourage people of all ages, genders and abilities to participate!
SUNDAY OCTOBER 16TH, 2016 at 9AM at HIGH PARK
Registration cost options:
Registration involves paying the fee by credit card or PayPal below (to pay with credit card be sure to click “Continue” beside “Don’t have a PayPal account?”), and providing your name, email address and telephone number in the payment checkout form.
Online registration closes on October 15th, 2016. All entries are
non-refundable and non-transferable.
After registering, participants are encouraged to set up your own personal fundraising page as a way for family and friends to pledge support on your behalf. The page will give you an opportunity to tell your own personal story, why you are running, and share photos. Getting friends and family involved is an empowering way to bring the community together for extra support, even if they cannot attend.
To set up your page after registering, please visit: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/toronto-rape-crisis-centremulticultural-women-against-rape/trrav-2016/
- Paying by cheque or cash? Please fill out this registration form, then contact to arrange delivery of cheque or cash.
- Upon registration runners can pick up their Race Kit on:
(Location for the Race Kit Pick-Up site will be shared via confirmation email.)
- Thursday October 13th
- Friday October 14th
- Race Kit includes: First annual TRRAV race shirt, racing bib, and other awesome swag TBA!
- The route will include cheering station, water station and a chocolate stations for that final energy boost!
- Monies raised will go to the Toronto Rape Crisis Centre/Multicultural Women Against Rape Funds raised go directly to survivors of violence through our Face-to-Face counseling, Court Support and Accompaniment and Public Education Campaigns and Workshops.
- Route map will be posted soon!
- Starting and ending points in HIGH PARK at main entrance off Bloor West and Parkside
5KM race –
9am – Faster Runners Embark
9:05am – Remaining Runners Embark
9:10 am – People in Mobility devices Embark
9:15am – People walking Embark (Including people with strollers)
- Any questions or concerns? Please email or call 416 597 1171 x230