TRCC/MWAR run a variety of peer support groups throughout the year. Groups are available to those who have experienced sexual assault and is experiencing depression and or isolation, need validation and support or just seeking to connect with others who have similar lived experience.
We run groups for:
- Survivors who have been in conflict with the law
- Survivors from the Latin American Community
- Adult survivors of childhood sexual assault
- Adult survivors of sexual assaults
- Young adults
- Survivors of African Ancestry / Black Caribbean or Continental descent.
- Others as they become available.
If you are interested in joining any of our groups, please contact our office at 416-597-1171 to have you name added to our wait list.